Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry Orange bar
Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry

Plumbing reciprocity

Plumbers licensed in North Dakota or South Dakota who wish to become licensed in the state of Minnesota by reciprocal agreement must contact their state plumbing board to receive a Certificate of State Endorsement.

The reciprocity agreements with the states of North Dakota and South Dakota apply to nonresident (not a resident of Minnesota) licensed plumbers who have passed the examination for plumber licensure in either North Dakota or South Dakota.

bullet Plumber license reciprocity application

DLI home page | Directions and maps | News and media | Website disclaimer